Terms of Service
You accept that these terms and conditions are supported by valuable and reasonable consideration, the adequacy and receipt of which are thereby accepted. Without limiting the above mentioned, you accept that such consideration includes, without limitation, your usage of the MaxCasinos USA website and receipt of information, materials and data through or available at the MaxCasinos USA website, the possibility of or use, display or review of your Submissions (as defined in section 4 of these terms and conditions names ‘Submissions’), and the possibility of promotions and publicity from our display, review or use of your Submissions.
3. Restrictions on use of Material
All content, materials and information included on MaxCasinos USA are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensees or licensors. All service marks, trademarks, trade dress, and trade names are proprietary to us or/and licensees or licensors. No content, information or material from MaxCasinos USA may be copied, republished, reproduced, posted, uploaded, distributed or transmitted in any way. You may however download a copy of the content, material or information on any single PC for your personal, non-financial home use only, as long as:
- You retain all the copyright and other proprietary notices
- You do not use the content, material(s) or information in a way that suggests an association with any of our services, brands or products
- You do not make any sort of modification(s) to the content, materials or information, and
- You do not download content, materials or information so as to avoid subsequent downloads from any MaxCasinos USA site.
The use of any content, materials or information on our site on any other website of computer environment is prohibited. The MaxCasinos USA website is strictly limited for personal use ONLY. You may not use the MaxCasinos USA website for commercial purposes or in any other form that is prohibited by law or harms us or any other entity or person, as determined in our sole judgment.
5. Registration Information and Security
You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the "Registration Data"). If you provide any information that does not satisfy this provision, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect as much, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of any MAX CASINOS USA Site (or any portion thereof). You also agree (a) to promptly notify us using the form located at the corporate pages of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to any MAX CASINOS USA Site. In addition, you agree to exit from your account at the end of each session. We explicitly disclaim liability for any and all losses and damages arising from your failure to comply with this section.
6. Public Forums and Communication
“Public Forum” or “Public Group” in relation to MaxCasinos USA means a site, an area or a feature offered as part of the MaxCasinos USA website that makes it possible for visitors or users of the site:
- to post, submit and/or view User-Generated content and/or
- to share, communicate or exchange User-Generated content with other visitors, users or members of the general public including, but not limited to message board, chat area, mobile messaging, email function, conversation page, profile age, or social community area.
You agree to the terms that any information, material or content you post to the MaxCasinos USA website by way of any Public Forum or Public Group may be routed through the servers of one or more of third parties on our behalf and the internet. You also agree that this information, material or content may be viewed on the internet by the general public and that, consequently, you have no expectation of privacy when it comes to such submission.
You agree to the terms that Public Groups and information, material or content offered therein are for the general public and not for private communications. As such we can’t guarantee the security of any information, material or content disclosed through any of these media; you make known of such information, material or content at your own risk. You are and shall remain exclusively responsible for any User-Generated information, material or content posted and/or submitted under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Groups and for the repercussions of posting and submitting the same.
You agree that the use of User-Generated information, material or content posted in any Public Group is at your own peril. For instance, we are not liable for, and we do not promote, the advice, opinions or recommendations sent or posted by users in any Public Group and we specifically renounce any and all liability related to the listed. We have all the rights to screen, edit, refuse to post or edit User-Generated content whenever we feel like and for no or any reason in our sole and absolute discretion without any notice. If we choose to screen User-Generated content, there may be a slight delay in posting of such information in a Public Group to allow for the reviewing team to complete the reviewing process. If we have question(s) regarding your User-Generated content, including but not limited to copyright infringement, we may decide to contact you for further explanation, including, for instance, to authenticate the validity of the copyright or otherwise prove that you have the permission to post such information, material or content. When participating in a Public Group, never assume that people:
- know what they say they know
- who they say they are
- are affiliated to whom they claim to be affiliated with
- have the resources or links they claim to have
Any information obtained in a Public Group may not be 100% reliable and it’s not a good idea to take further action(s), including but not limited to, trading or many investment decisions, based on baseless information that you’ve just been fed. MaxCasinos USA will not be held responsible for the accuracy of any User-Generated content included in a Public Group. Furthermore, we shall not be held liable for any investment, trading or any other actions taken or not taken or made based on such content or information.
You agree that your ability to browser or access User-Generated content found in Public Groups and/or to submit and/or publish/post User-Generated Content within a Public Group is subject to certain restrictions, such as age restrictions. We may revise such restrictions in our sole discretion whenever we feel the need to, whenever we feel like. Any updates made to these restrictions will automatically be published in the Public Group, as applicable.
7. House Rules
The following are the House Rules applicable to Our site. By choosing to use the Max Casinos US website, you agree that:
- You will not post, submit, distribute, upload or otherwise transmit or make available any User-Generated Content that:
- is hateful, bigoted, or offensive or otherwise racial
- is abusive, insulting, harassing, threatening, defamatory, or that could be considered to be stalking or viewed as invasion of a right of privacy of another user
- is illegal or advocates or encourages illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the sole purpose of committing them
- does not conform to the terms and conditions related to the Submission License (outlines in section 4 of these terms and conditions labeled
- is vulgar, violent, obscene, pornographic or otherwise considered sexually explicit
- violates or infringes any right of a third [arty or any international or domestic rule, law or regulation including but not limited to:
- any confidentiality obligation;
- patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark or other contractual or proprietary rights;
- right of privacy (more specifically, you must not share or distribute another person’s financial or personal information without their consent)
- You have or own the necessary rights, consents, permissions and licenses, without the need for any prior permission or payment to any other entity or person to use and to permit us to distribute, use or otherwise exploit all manners authorized by the terms and conditions of use (including, without restriction, the Submissions License), all trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, public and privacy rights (including, without names, limitation, voices and likeness) and/or other proprietary rights defined in any User-Generated Content you post, submit, distribute, upload or otherwise make available or transmit. As defined above with respect to the Submissions License (as defined in section 4 of this terms and conditions), to the level that any Submissions submitted and posted by you contains original recordings or songs, you herewith show that you are a member of SESAC, BMI, ASCAP or any other relevant performing rights group and that all musical compositions (including the lyrics) included in your submissions are available for licensing to Max Casinos US directly from these groups. Notwithstanding the outgoing, irrespective of whether you are an active member of any of the performing rights groups, you herein grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual and irreversible license to publicly perform the musical composition (including the lyrics) included in the submissions;
- You will not:
- sell or advertise any services, products or otherwise (whether for gains or not), or solicit others (including without limitation, solicitations for donations or contributions) or use any of our public forums for commercial gains of any sort or;
- use any service or product on any Max Casinos US Site (including without limitation, email functions such as send-a-friend emails) and RSS feeds or other feeds of the same sort) for commercial gains of any kind;
- You will not upload, submit, distribute, post or otherwise make available or transmit any computer files of software that contains harmful components or viruses, or otherwise damage or impair Max Casino US site or any connected network;
- You will not imitate or impersonate any entity or person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any user or entity including without limitation, using someone else’s password, username or other account information or someone else’s name, voice, image, likeness or photograph;
- You will not engage in disruptive, antisocial, or destructive acts, including “spamming”, “flaming”, “trolling”, “griefing” and “flaming” as these terms are commonly understood and used on online
- You will not edit or delete any legal disclaimers, notices or proprietary noticed such as trademark or copyright symbols that you do not have express permissions to modify or you do not own;
- You will not upload, submit, distribute, post or otherwise transmit or make available any User-Generated content or make statements in any Public Group or Forum that do not confine to the designated theme or topic of the Public Group or Forum
- You will not upload, submit, distribute, post or otherwise transmit or make available any User-Generated content in violation of the Public Group’s or Forum’s restrictions, including but not limited to, its procedures, age restrictions and these terms and conditions; and
- You will not engage in (or attempt to engage yourself in) any form of criminal activity including, without limitation, sexual assault, child pornography, theft, staking, drug dealing, harassment, trafficking in stolen or obscene material, or conspiracy to commit any form of criminal activity.
We can’t and won’t assure you that all the other users are or will comply to these House Rules or any other provisions listed on these terms and conditions page, as between us and you. You herein assume all risk or injury or harm resulting from any such of lack of compliance.
8. Our Content Removal Rights
We have all the rights, but disclaim any responsibility or obligation, to get rid of any User-Generated material from any Max Casinos US website (a) that violates the written terms and conditions of use (including, without limitation to the House Rules) and (b) to conform with any order, subpoena or otherwise collaborate with law enforcement officials in regards to identification of any user alleged to be using a Max Casinos US website without regard to the law. If we see it appropriate in our sole discretion, we have the right to preserve such a recording and turn all or a part thereof over to the respective law enforcement team.
9. Content Linked to any MAXCASINOS USA Site
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON MAXCASINOS US WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS'' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS. TO THE FULLEST LEVEL PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE RELEVANT LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL TYPES OF WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. MAXCASINOS USA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON ANY SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER-GENERATED MATERIAL, CONTENT OR INFORMATION) WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT ANY MAXCASINOS USA WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH MATERIAL, CONTENT OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR VIRUSES. LIKEWISE, YOU ARE LIABLE FOR ALL THE COST(S) OF NECESSARY SERVICING, CORRECTION OR REPAIR. WE DON’T GIVE YOU ANY WARRANTIES OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS PERTAINING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOUND ON OR OFFERED, MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY TO OUR SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO USER-GENERATED CONTENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR SERVICES CONNECTED TO FORM OUR SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, SAFETY OR OTHERWISE.
We plainly and openly repudiate any responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, or availability of materials, content or information found on websites that link from or to our website. We cannot warrant that you will be content with any services or products you choose to purchase from a third-party website linking from or to our website, materials or content contained on our websites (including without limitation, User-Generated information, material or content contained in public groups or forums). We do not recommend any of the products, nor have we undertaken any steps to verify the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of, any of the content, materials or information found on the third-party websites. We therefore, do not offer any warranties or many any representations as to the security of such content, materials or information (including without limitation, personal or financial information) you may be asked to provide such third-party sites. You hereby irreversibly waive any claim against MaxCasinos USA with respect to content, materials or information found on our sites. We highly suggest you carry out whatever necessary information you feel appropriate or necessary before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with such third parties.
It’s your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password(s), username(s) and your account, in addition to the activities that happen under your account. Thus, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our licensees, licensors, agents, representatives, distributors, and other approved users, and each of the preceding entities' respective service providers, suppliers, distributors, resellers and suppliers, and all of the preceding entities' representatives, agents, employees, owners, directors, respective officers and assigns (collectively referred to as "Indemnified Parties") safe from and against any and all damages, losses, costs and liabilities (including, without limitation, settlement costs and any legal or other expenses and fees for defending or investigating any threatened action(s) or action(s)) sustained by the Indemnified Parties in relation with any claim that come up because of breaching these terms and conditions or claims resulting from your account(s). You are expected to use your best efforts to aid us in the defense of any claim. We have the right, at our own cost, to seek the services of separate counsel and take the role of exclusive defense and control of any issue otherwise related to indemnification by you.
12. Limitation of Liability
Under no instance, including, but not limited to, negligence shall MaxCasinos USA be responsible or liable to any entity or you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, property damage, and personal injury (which can result to death), resulting from:
- The conduct or actions, whether offline or online of any user of MaxCasinos USA site or any entity or person, even if we have been given a heads up of the likelihood of such damages.
- The inability to use, or the use of, any MaxCasinos USA site or material, content or information on our site
Under no circumstances shall out total liability to you for all the losses, damages, and causes of action whether in contract, trot (which includes negligence) or otherwise stated exceed the amount paid by you, if any, or one hundred USD ($100) for participating
13. Jurisdictional and Venue Issues
You accept that any inequity or action at law arising out of or relating to the terms and conditions shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in courts found within the borders of the United States of America and you hereby agree and submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts for the intentions of taking legal action any such action. We do not show that content, material or information on MaxCasinos USA website is appropriate or available for use in any specific location. Anyone who chooses to use MaxCasinos USA will do so willingly and are responsible for adhering to all the applicable laws, including, but not limited to, any relevant local laws.
We have all the rights, in our sole discretion, to modify, delete, add or change parts of these terms and conditions at any time without notice. It is your sole responsibility to review our terms and conditions for any changes. Using MaxCasinos USA website following any revision of these terms and conditions will signify and show your assent to and acceptance of such amended terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are effective until terminated by either us or you. We may immediately terminate these terms and conditions with respect to you without notice and cause to you in our sole discretion. Once terminated, you must cease using the MaxCasinos USA website and destroy all content and material(s) obtained from the site and all copies thereof, whether stipulated under these terms and conditions or otherwise. We have adopted and executed a policy providing for the termination, in proper circumstances, of users who are recurrent infringers of copyright. The provisions of these terms and conditions, which by their nature should withstand the termination of these terms and conditions, shall so withstand such termination. You can terminate the use of these terms and conditions at any time you see fit by discontinuing the use of MaxCasinos USA website after which you should destroy all materials or content obtained from the site and all other related documentation and all installations and copies thereof, whether stipulated under these terms and conditions or otherwise.
16. General Provisions
The terms and conditions stipulated here shall be governed by and effected in accordance with the laws of the United States, without notifying any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these terms and conditions shall be void, unlawful or for any reason inapplicable, then that part of the terms and condition(s) shall be deemed dissolvable from these terms and conditions and shall not impact the enforceability and validity of any remaining provisions. No waiver of any part of these terms and conditions by us shall be pursued a further or continuing waiver of such provision(s) and our failure to declare any right or provision included in these terms and conditions shall not include a waiver of such provision or right. YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION DUE TO OR RELATED TO ANY MAXCASINOS USA WEBSITE MUST START WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR ONCE THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY DISQUALIFIED.
17. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We may send you a notice of copyright infringement by means of a general notice on our website, by written communication sent by mail to your physical address in our records or by email to your address in our records. If you are served with such a notice, you are allowed to provide counter-notification in writing to the respective agent that served you with the original notification. To be effective, your counter-notification should include the information below:
- Your electronic or physical signature; Identification of the material, content or information that has its access disabled or has been removed, and the location at which the material, content or information appeared before access to it was disabled or removed; a statement issued by you under the penalty of perjury, expressing good faith belief that the material, content or information was disabled or removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material, content or information to be disabled or removed; and Your full names, telephone number, physical address and a statement consenting to the ruling of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is registered in and that you will consent the service of process for the party that served the supposedly infringing material, content or information or an agent of such party.
18. Language Versions
In the event there is a discrepancy between the English language version of MaxCasinos US’s version of policy and any other language version, then the English language version shall prevail.